Friday, September 20, 2013

Paperwork in hand

      I received an email from an employee of the Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern Ohio that contained the necessary paperwork for establishing Sarah's Butterflies Foundation.  
      I have to say that four years ago when Sarah died, I never thought I would ever be able to do this foundation.  I had been reticent to do this because I thought it would be too hard and too expensive.  Neither is a real problem at this point.  If anything I think that God has orchestrated all that has transpired the last month. 
       In my possession I have a five-page document that will be sent on Monday to the Foundation board for them to process.  This will enable us to be legally able to accept donations. 
        Our mission statement is Sarah's Butterflies Foundation is a non-profit organization that is motivated by God's love to share hope with those who are discouraged.  We respect their dignity and seek to aid children in need through our love for Sarah Elisabeth by making a difference in the world for Jesus.  This foundation is in memory of Sarah Elisabeth Richardson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment